My last bunch of spinning projects have all been slippery fibers, so I had forgotten how fast one can spin a crimpy fiber, even at frog hair weight. It was fun to watch the bobbins fill up quickly!
I did have some minor problems, though. A while ago, the cap to my oil bottle disappeared, and I made a temporary one with a piece of cork. Unfortunately, I shoved the bottle into the pre-made hole a little too enthusiastically and thus clogged the nozzle. The bottle required surgery with a clipper to get any oil out, and the tip is now too stumpy to get everywhere I'd like, so I've ordered a new one.
The other problem was the ever helpful Jeeves. He managed to unbend the tip of my orifice hook (I'm still trying to figure out how!), and I don't have a pair of pliers small enough to re-bend it. And he was the biggest pain while I was plying. He sat above the lazy kate looking like Snoopy on the doghouse and kept trying to snag the yarn as it passed his face. Good thing he understands and (usually) responds to "NO".